English speaking Course
Course Duration : One month
English is a language used internationally. Communication is the key to information. And English helps you communicate with people all around the world. So, it opens the door to various opportunities for you. Here are some reasons explaining why you will not regret learning English.
- English is an easy language with similarities with many other languages such as French, German, etc. It is easily understandable. As it is a popular language, there are a lot of resources to learn English.
- English is the language of business. Globalisation made it a necessity for every company to hire English known employees. One must learn English to give an interview with the most well-known international brands, even some national brands.
- English lets you learn more. There are many books on different subjects which are initially written in English. Some of them do not have a translation. One can learn from various resources quickly if s/he knows English.
- English helps you travel the world without having a communication barrier. It is good to learn a few essential words of the country, but English helps you ultimately in the whole travel process.
- Most of the sectors follow English as a standard language like Science, Aviation, Information Technology, Travel, etc. So, one must know English if they want to join any of these fields.
English Speaking Course Syllabus
- Listening: Listening to texts, listening to CDs, Trials of a good listener
- The Pronunciation: Phonetic Symbols consonants & Vowels with illustrations in use
- Listening & Comprehension: Interpretation of texts based on the question-answer. Interaction among students
- Reading Skills: Techniques of reading. Reading comprehension of unseen pages, Identifying the context & the central idea
- Vocabulary & word formation: From different texts & dictionary
- Basic Grammar: Prescriptive/descriptive approaches grammaticality – acceptability –appropriateness-grammar in context- grammar in spoken & written
- Practice: Exercise on different grammatical constructions, Identification of the grammatical devices forms different texts like newspapers, poems, stories, etc.
- Words & phrases used for conversation: Making statements, questions, order & suggestions – denying –rejecting-disagreeing-possibility-ability, permission, obligations, etc.
- Public speech
- Telephonic Conversation