MS OFFICE & TALLY Course
Course Duration : Six month
What is Tally Course?
Tally, or Transactions Allowed in a Linear Line Yards, is a famous program developed by Goenkas in 1986. Its principal goal, as used by a huge number of small and medium-sized businesses, is to execute accounting activities in a highly precise and methodical manner. Tally full course is what you should follow if you want to become familiar with various aspects of the program, how it works, and comprehend basic concepts like bookkeeping, profit, and loss analysis, stock maintenance, and so on. The most recent version is tally erp 9.
Accounting course students consider tally to be extremely significant for a job as an accountant; they pursue a certificate or diploma in tally to become skilled in it. Tally computer full course length is 1 - 3 months, however, if students choose to pursue a diploma in tally, it can take up to 2 years. Tally's accounting tools enable you to quickly and simply record business transactions. Create and manage vouchers, masters, and reports to record transactions required for your business. It assists you in managing all of your company's essential accounting procedures.
- Tally is one of the most popular computer courses available after the 12th grade.
- Tally courses are accessible both offline and online at the certificate level.
- Certification courses last between 2 and 4 months, whereas diploma courses last between 1 and 2 years.
- The tally course fees ranges from INR 3,000 to INR 10,000, although this may vary based on the college.
- To pursue the Tally course, one must have a commerce background in the 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum grade of 50% marks.
- After finishing the Tally Course, one may apply for positions in fields such as banking, MNCs, and corporates, such as Accountant Officer, Tally Operator, Service Coordinator Tally, Account Executive, Financial Analyst, Executive Assistant, and so on.
- Different commercial and government firms from various industries, such as industrial houses, public accounting firms, foreign trade, banks, budget planning, inventory control, merchant banking, and so on, hire employees with tally expertise.
- Tally course graduates earn between INR 15,000 and 25,000 per month, depending on the sort of tally certification they pursue (beginner level tally certifications pay less than an advanced or intermediate tally certification or diploma in the tally after one has graduated from an accounting, finance, or business course).
- Tally training is often a 1-3 month program in which you will gain a thorough understanding of the software and study concepts like inventory management, GST and TDS calculation, changing business records, and so on.
- Most accounting professionals are familiar with Tally because it is one of the most widely used and necessary software packages on the market today.
- It will serve as a professional boost if you are looking for work in the accounting industry.
Tally Course 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Tally courses provide a solid foundation for a career in accounting. So, if you're interested in pursuing this excellent career path, here are the requirements for taking Tally courses-
- You must have finished high school (10+2 or equivalent) (preferably in the Commerce stream, though candidates from any stream can apply).
- It is preferable to have a basic understanding of business management and accounting.
- Graduates are also eligible to enroll in this program.
- It will offer you an advantage if you are seeking for a job in the accounting industry. Tally is ideally suited for students studying Finance, Accounts, and Business, and Business Management.
- Students who desire to pursue a Tally Accounting Course after graduation should have business experience.
- Even if he/she satisfies the prerequisites given above, he/she must be a qualified graduate in any ground topic in business.