MS OFFICE AND DTP Course
Course Duration : Six months
Desktop Publishing Courses: Highlights
As we know that students may pursue Desktop Publishing Courses as it is among one of the most popular and vast fields in current times. Achievement of these certificates and degrees will benefit them in terms of their further job as well as career opportunities. Below listed are the highlights of various Writing Courses:
- Certificate: DTP Operator Course, Certification in DTP, CorelDRAW for Beginners, etc.
- Diploma: Diploma Desktop Publisher, Diploma in Desktop Publishing, etc.
||3 days, 15 days or 2 months for Certificate Courses of Desktop Publishing and even 3 months - 2 years in case of Diploma courses of the same.
- To be an eligible candidate for such types of courses, it is preferable that students must have completed at least their 10th level exams from a recognised school. However, if they hold a higher degree of education there is a wide scope in terms of employment in future.
Desktop Publishing Certificate Courses
Desktop Publishing Courses are mostly available in an online mode wherein the respective courses are instructor-led and also provide live training. However, there are some institutes that even provide offline classes for the same. Acquiring a piece of knowledge about the Desktop Publishing Courses would provide the students admitted to these particular courses with highly transferable knowledge and experience about the process of using the computer and a specific type of software so as to get the texts and artworks combined to produce appropriately formatted documents for further printing, web publishing, etc.
- Certificate Desktop Publishing Courses provide the students with the specific knowledge about the subject which would be enough for them to excel in that field compared to elaborated knowledge provided in full-time bachelors or master degree courses. This makes the Certificate courses both time saving as well as cost-saving.
- The duration of Certificate Desktop Publishing Courses usually varies between 3 days, 15 days or 2- 6 months.
- Certificate Desktop Publishing Courses are mostly preferred by the students who aspire to indulge themselves into the employment sector soon after completion of their studies rather than going for a detailed education which is proven to be time-consuming.
- In India, currently, the professionals who have achieved Desktop Publishing Courses are eligible enough to earn themselves an average initial salary of INR 1-2 lacs (approx.) which may further increase with an increase in expertise and experience.